Soorp Khatch Church Bazaar/ Fall Food Festival
September 18-20, 2014 (click image to load pdf)
2014 Raffle Prizes (limited number of tickets available, $25 per ticket)
- 8′ x 10′ Pakistani French design carpet (click here for a picture)
- 40″ Flat Screen TV (click here for details)
- iPad Air 32GB (click here for details)
50th Anniversary of Consecration of Soorp Khatch Church (Nov. 9, 2014)–updated
The 50th anniversary of the consecration of Soorp Khatch Church will be celebrated on November 9, 2014 at Hilton Washington DC/North Gaithersburg . To commemorate the occasion, Der Hayr, the Board of Trustees and the Ladies Guild would like to invite all parishioners to partake in sharing their milestone references, photographs, remembrances and archival records/materials, and consider placing an ad in our 2014 Anniversary Banquet Memory Ad Book. Your generous donation will help us continue to provide you with many more memories to come. Your donation to Soorp Khatch is a 501 c(3) charitable tax deduction to the full extent of the law.
Note: The deadline for all submissions will be September 30, 2014.
No submissions will be accepted after this date.
Please click on the image on the left to download the pdf ad-book form.
Donations for Syrian-Armenian Relief Fund
|Donations can be made on-line to Syrian Armenian Fund. Click on the icon below to access the Prelacy web site. Syrian-Armenian Relief Fund is a joint effort of: Armenian Apostolic Church of America (Eastern Prelacy), Armenian Catholic Eparchy, Armenian Evangelical Union of North America, Armenian Relief Society (Eastern USA, Inc.) and Armenian Revolutionary Federation.|
Annual Membership Dues
- Parishioners who have not paid their 2013 and/or 2014 Annual Membership dues are encouraged to remit payment.
- The membership fees are $150.00 for adults and $50.00 for full time students, ages 18-26.
- These dues are 100% tax deductible. See the Membership tab on our website.
Scheduled Events (click icon)